Hello! Welcome to another week of #showandtell. Thank you to everyone who linked up last week, I loved reading all the posts. I always like reading Silly Mummy’s blog R is for Hoppit and her post about the funny things her children said last week was hilarious. Check out That’s Moron, Isn’t it? This week I’m linking up an old post of mine because everything has been so hectic, Daniel’s been keeping us up at night – he’s teething 🙁 plus my review (or rather my cat’s review) of petshop.co.uk. All of your posts are welcome, but keep it fairly family friendly. I love finding new blogs and catching up with old favourites, so show me your best, worst, most recent, old favourite, review, giveaway and anything else you fancy. I’ll read and comment on them all (although it may take me a while) and share them all on twitter, follow me and tag @midwifeandlife for a retweet as many times as you like, using the hashtag #showandtell. I’ll be featuring my favourite post each week and giving it some extra love.
- Link up to 2 posts, new or old
- Grab the badge below to put on your post, or use a text link if you’d rather – if you’re not sure let me know and I’ll give you a hand.
- Comment on the host’s post, and two more that take your fancy, if you link early, come back later and have a look around. The more you comment the more likely people are to return the favour, plus you never know what you might find!
- It would be great if you could follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. If you tag me in your instagram posts with #showandtell and I’ll regram my favourites. I will start a Pinterest board once we’re up and running for all your lovely posts.
- Link to your post, not the home page.
I did get a couple of link and runs last week so I’ll be monitoring things closely and have a three strikes and you’re out rule. Sorry!
That’s it! Please share, let’s grow this little community so we can all get our great content out there for the world to see.
Grab the Show and Tell Badge